Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just a Moment

I am literally waiting for the washing machine to kick off so I can throw in another load and go to bed.  I am looking forward to scrubbing my face, brushing my teeth, and snuggling into the memory foam.  I thought I would share some of my favorite moments from today.

Keats emerged from the bathroom at a friend's house with his jeans pulled back up perfectly backwards.

Adian adopted a new "Indiana Jones Hat" for winter -- it's fleece -- which was given to him at the same friend's home.  But upon seeing his beloved Indiana Jones Hat sitting here at home, he threw the imposter aside, grabbed the original, settled it upon his head, and sighed contentedly saying, "Now that feels right."  (The "Indian Jones Hat" is a vintage felt hat with a small brim which struck Aidan as being exactly like Indiana Jones' fedora.  He wears is almost always.)

Okay - Laundry is done.  I'll continue the list later.


No comments: