Friday, April 15, 2011

a tale of three dreams

This morning I was again reminded that homeschooling produces unusual results.

Dawson, 12: "Mom, I had the most horrible dream. I had a huge page and I had to find every single synonym and antonym. When I did, they turned into numbers and then I had to divide everything by two. I didn't think it would ever end. Talk about a nightmare!"

Abigail, 3: "Mommy, I had a dream about two princesses. One was a good princess and she was kind and pretty and I loved her. The other was a bad princess and she was married to Hitler. I don't like Hitler."

Keats, 5: "Mommy, my dream was awful! All of the letters came to life and were chasing me! I couldn't get away and they wouldn't stop until I read their sounds!"


1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hahaha, I love this!