Monday, June 6, 2011

summer standard

Our typical summer day.
the normal pile o' towels 

watermelon junkies 

one of the twins (I truly don't know whom) with cousin Sadie

Papaw on baby pool duty

again - no idea if this is Keats or Aidan
(They adore their matching swim gear. I find it quite fiendish.)

Elyas and Nana enjoying the first watermelon of the season

finished with watermelon, Elyas moved onto grass

Dawson before his manly dives off the board

Tucker, enjoying the splashes several of the dads were making off the board during adult swim.

Elyas  enjoying his freedom to move around the pool this year

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun :) Maybe I'll see ya this year...might take some time with the babe and all :)

Michelle said...

see ya this year "at the pool" I know I'll see you all around the neighborhood!