Friday, March 25, 2011

the injustice of being the youngest

I honestly don't know who took these pictures. I don't know what was occurring when they were snapped. I don't know anything about the situation other than the fact that I have personally seen this response from Elyas whenever he feels one of us has not met his demands quickly enough.

Forget that he has 9 people who serve him continuously. Never mind that he doesn't want for anything. All that matters is his perception of a slight which could simply mean that one of his 9 servants didn't leap to do his bidding quickly enough.

Ahh, the struggles of being the youngest.



1 comment:

Miranda said...

That little boy does not look like a Rutherford. And when did he get so big?? Boo, that I think I've only seen him twice in his life. :)